Wednesday, May 28, 2008

So much happening

So there is a lot going on with me right now. Most likely, I will be starting a job at Lehman High School, just down the street from my house, in July. I still have to iron out the details, but the job is mine if I want it. I have watched and prayed for so long to have an opportunity to work closer to home and this is closer than I ever could have guessed- walking distance, even. It would really improve so many things just because I would have so much more time. No commute, part of the summer off, etc. I am cautiously optimistic that it will all work out. I feel like maybe all that anticipation and keeping my ears open finally paid off.

My mom says I just want to go to high school every day. Ha (she's probably a little bit right.)

Only if I get to chaperone this dance.

1 comment:

minus five said...

won't you miss paying for gas?