Friday, February 17, 2012

3 Gratitudes - Week 1

I began the practice of writing down 3 gratitudes every work day to keep myself positive. It is working INCREDIBLY well and wanted to share. I feel like this has been crucial to the sudden rejuvenation I have felt this week. Do it!

2/10/12-
1. I am grateful for my ability to take criticism to make myself better.
2. My relationship with my child
3. Friends who promote positivity in me and others
2/13/12-
1. I am grateful for having a job when so many don’t.
2. I get to have adventures and pretty much do the things I want to do.
3. Music
2/14/12-
1. To have my parents still with me
2. To have such a close relationship with my sister
3. Marlon
2/15/12-
1. My independence
2. Still feeling like a teenager sometimes
3. Having a strong support system
2/16/12-
1. To be relatively healthy
2. For growing up with a church family
3. The serenity that comes from knowing you have people that love you.
2/17/12-
1. Family time
2. Finding something that works for you
3. Liz Phair’s songwriting

No comments: