Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Check in blog entry

I try to only write these blog entries when I really have something to say. Lately my days and thoughts are filled with basketball game/practice schedules and film award show banter. (Ricky Gervais' Mel Gibson joke still makes me smile daily). I have been decidedly uninteresting since I made a point not to plan so far ahead. This is not to say I am bored or unhappy. I am feeling this weird thing- maybe this is what content feels like? Of course there are always a few things that you might want to change, but I am really at a place where I wouldn’t trade lives with anyone. That has to be a good thing, right?

I will have to try and create some drama so I will have something to write about soon. Until then, here are my favorite dresses from the awards shows this month.







DIANE KRUGER=FAVORITE!!!











No comments: