Monday, July 14, 2008

The happiest place on earth

We just got back from 5 days at Disneyworld. So much fun. I am missing the family a lot today since I have been with them 24/7 for a week. My kiddo is officially 8 years old and I am officially the mom of a tween. She totally regressed, in a good way, when she saw Snow White, Belle, etc. and took a picture with them. Anyway, so it is back to work for 2 more weeks and then I start my new trabajo. It will be the first time I have worked somewhere out of downtown Austin since I was 21 years old. Yikes, that is a long time. I will miss the crazy homeless guys talking to themselves, the smell of exhaust, and the fact that you can play live action frogger in the street anytime you want. No, really, I like that stuff. It will be great to get 2 plus hours of my life back since I won’t have any commute. Ahhhhhhh. Just the thought calms me. Well, I will try to update more often in the days to come. For now, just enjoy this.

No comments: